Thursday 27 March 2014

Welcome spring!!!


Come spring and life is filled with new possibilities..... Spring is the time where I can freak. Neither too cold nor too hot .. Just perfect.. It somehow is also the time when my creativity is at its best.. I am doing some crochet works which I will soon publish, but at present am busy with my new etsy shop promotions.

File:Colorful spring garden.jpg




I made some treasuries for you all this spring. Hope you all like it and can find something interesting to buy this spring.....!!!

Peacock hues

Spring Jewels

Fresh spring baby shopping

Fresh Menthol

Tweet


2 of my articles also got featured.

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTE0Mzk0NTR8MjcyNTkyNDI3NA/cream-please

www.etsy.com/listing/179292188/bicoloured-mandala-coaster-doilymotif



Phew!!! What a day... Planning to have many more... Happy crocheting, etsying and enjoy spring... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment