Monday, 4 November 2013

Crochet Flower applique

During a walk in the park, I came across some lovely flowers and saw that the inner part of the flowers were kinda more filled with pollen grains and more plump. This made me rethink the flowers that I had made so far. After many trials with many different crochet stitches, I discovered that the puff stitch was the most suitable for that kind of an appearance.I made a pretty basic flower applique and soon will make some more changes to get the full bloomed flower look. The first one is a flower applique made up of puff stitches.

The second flower applique is using plain stitches in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment