Friday 10 July 2015

My latest obsession"soft sole baby shoes"

Cool blue , beach style , Soft sole baby shoes......!!!!!

I wish I could wear them. Really, wouldnt that be fun???? I shall soon make one for me too ....

It was love at first sight when I saw this fabric. It is canvas, rough n tough material with cool blue and white stripes in it. I used fleece linning which makes the shoes so soft and comfy.


 So had to make some baby shoes with it. Nice and sturdy baby cloth shoes... ta da....



Stylish and comfy... what do you think??? Like???

3 comments:

  1. I think they are fab I would love to make something like this with velcro fastenings for little one. So she can not stratch with her feet as she as eczema!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy... I am working on my new pattern with velcro and will upload it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These soft sole baby shoes are just gorgeous (as is your baby!!). Thank you for the tutorial also, the instructions are very clear and even though I am new to sewing I think I will give them a go for my wee boy who’s just turned 1 :-) Thanks again and enjoy your wee boy!

    ReplyDelete